XYO Pool dilution?

I just wanted to know, with anyone being able to mine XYO now and there being massive amounts of it available, surely the value of it will get diluted greatly because there will simply be such a large amount of XYO in circulation now? Is there a set amount that will be able to be mined? How much is it? And what will happen when all of it has been mined for now?

1 Like

No actual mining is going on right now, COIN is a game where you can collect the tokens… actual mining comes later. If you look at the token prices, yes. They are going down. In fact, today for the first time that I’ve seen the token price was less than the token price before they released COIN. And whilst COIN is not mining right now, there is still a daily world wide limit to the amount of tokens that can be collected. You occasionaly see messages such as the one shown in this picture.

i do not know what the limit is.

1 Like

Ohhhh okay I see, yes I also saw it get very low today which is why I was asking. I have also seen that message which made me wonder what the limit is per day and how much the total limit is if it will just be diluting the token even further.

1 Like

I was also wondering if the coins we are collecting are being created as we collect them or is XYO giving away stock piles that they already own :thinking:

1 Like

Read above
We are not mining daily with the coin app
We are taking tokens out of what is circulating