Everyone, something our beloved Android users will be pleased to hear.
We’re ready to release the XYO Network App with over-the-air sentinel firmware updates. Please note that we’re balancing the fact that this is a Beta version with our desire to get it into our Community’s hands. Based on the time and effort we’ve put into building out the app, we’re fully expecting this version to be successful, and you may uncover something our Dev team hasn’t yet found. Please flag it to our team, and we’ll be pushing this to full release status as soon as possible.
- Update XYO sentinel firmware over-the-air
- Full sentinel functionality, including claiming, renaming, and resetting
- Add your Android device to your account as a bridge
- Manage your XYO-enabled devices (BLE sentinels and mobile devices only)
- Monitor the bound witnesses made with your devices
Here’s the URL to the app in the Google Play Store. If the app doesn’t automatically update, search for XYO Network and follow that link: