Xy stock investment. What is going on with it?

All I keep hearing about is xyo. I want to hear more about my xy stock I bought. I’ve invested my money in the stock. That’s what I’m interested in. I’m not a miner and I’ve not a clue to how to mine or cryptocurrencies. My interest is how my investment is doing.

2 Likes

@Ringmaster well, in my opinion, had XY not pivoted to XYO, your investment would be long gone. I’m an early investor in XY also (2016) and I also “came along for the ride” to XYO. But I did use it as a springboard into crypto this year after ignoring the ICO. It was time for me to learn about crypto.

There’s no going back to XY, and I suspect they will be completely phasing out that side of the business (to be honest, I never felt the XY4 find it devices worked that well for their intended purpose). It seems to me that the pivot was a smart move to stay afloat… time will tell if XYO can survive but I hope so. They seem to have a great group of developers and I’d like to see them succeed (partly for my own small investment but mostly because it’s exciting to be at the forefront of the crypto age and learning something new).

3 Likes

I am in the same place that apparantly you two are as well. I hope that my XY shares turn into something great at XYO . . . . . . but I’ve quit holding my breath . . . . . . it will happen or it won’t . . . . . “darn it”!

1 Like

G’day mate.

I too bought shares in XY.

And I am hanging for a shareholders update. A long over due update.
Profit,loss, dividend info iwhen profitable.

Thier is A lot of energy going into getting our project of the ground. Which to be honest I prefer. so unless we are bought out, we shouldn’t stress to much.

I bought shares to support XY and XYO companies , over xyo crypto which is a shame as they are called founding members and are getting benefits,discounts and free XYO.(bullshit) sorry.

The original Share holders own it all and should be rewarded for our early faith and support.

Sorry this to topic about shares upsets me.
As thier is to much focus on those that bought XYO at ICO last year.
Most probably bought XYO at ICO as that was the money making flavour at the time within thee cryptoverse that every man and his dog as launching and the FOMOing punters were buying into ICOs in a hope to make easyproffits.
Not actually investing to help found and continue the progress of XY the parent company and XYO

1 Like

Not everyone who bought in did it for that reason. I hadn’t even heard of them til last year and thought it was worth diving into. Seemed pretty damn interesting, different. Home grown, available to the public to buy shares, hell ya!! I do believe, though, anyone at anytime prior to end of sale who bought shares should in fact be a founding hodler.

I bought in with just knowledge of Findables and future ideas/plans the company had.

why is it when i ask for info on xy stock i hear from others that bought the stock and not from the ceo or someone that actually works there.this is BS. I want to hear from someone in the company xy

My bad, sorry to have intruded on an open forum. Carry on…

no harm butterfingers but i didnt write them in an open forum. i emailed them and they stuck my email in an open forum. im tired of getting pushed to yhe side and not getting any real answers

Was not aware they did that.

@Ringmaster not sure who you interacted with, but what you describe isn’t something I’ve seen my colleagues do, and isn’t a standard practice. I head up Communications at XYO and am in the Forum daily, among other activities.

At XY and XYO we’re in this for the long game and most of our community members share the long game mindset that focuses on building out the network, and increasing the utility value of the token, across industries and applications.

I understand some investors are simply focused on the financial aspect of XYO and for that I’d recommend keeping close tabs on the market, key players and external forces that might affect value. You can buy and sell XYO on the open market, but that monetary gain or loss is not something we focus on here.

We’re on IDEX, Kucoin and Bittrex International, and you can check Coin Market Cap for a snapshot at any time.

If you have technical questions we can answer those. Looking to connect with others in the community? This is a great place.

If you have specific question and prefer to keep it 1:1, send me a note at larry@xyo.network and I’ll do my best to get it resolved, either personally or with an assist from my fantastic colleagues in Customer Obsession.

Cheers

2 Likes