I am Gabby from XYO! We are aware of the issues that are going on that occurred after the update from yesterday. We are currently working on a fix, in the meantime, here are a few troubleshooting steps that may resolve the issue.
Please note that we have detected multiple issues and the troubleshooting steps below will fix some of them. The remainder will be fixed in an upcoming app and firmware update.
If you find that the steps below do not resolve your issue, please reach out to our Customer Obsession Team. You can submit a ticket here:
Troubleshooting tips for iOS users trying to update their XY4+ firmware via the XYO Network App:
- Try it again (they’ll receive two error messages. The first error message says try again, make sure they have done that. The second simply says it has failed. After they received the second error message, proceed to the next step).
- Make sure COIN is turned off and closed out -> try again
- Open and close the sentinel -> try again
- Change the battery -> try again
- If changing the batter still does not work, we may need to send them a new sentinel.