Thank You Everyone!

@all @everyone @geohackers

Wanted to say Thank You to everyone for all the likes and reads on my posts. Just happened to check the XYO Geohackers Forum Standings and was Surprised to how many had read my posts. I hope I have been able to help some of you with your issues and help get you more interested and involved with XYO! It has been a while since I was so excited about a technology/vision, and it’s great to see that so many of you are also! I apologize if I have been MIA for couple days at a time, my job can be crazy, but please feel free to ask me or any of the other regulars on here anything about XYO! Hope everyone has a great week, Good Luck with your Mining, your BW, archivist builds, mods, etc.!

PS…If you were looking to buy XYO Tokens, this would be the time to do it, ETH is having a nice Surge and XYO is at a great buying price. Grab it while you can and get in on the ground floor before the elevator ride to the Moon!

ReconCatLord :telescope::cat2::crown:

4 Likes

Thanks very much for being there, ReconCatLord, you have been a huge help to the community! :smile:

2 Likes

@ReconCatLord
Thank you for always jumping in to help answer questions and welcoming everyone to the group. :grin:

3 Likes