SEC REQ A+ Equity

Are there any plans for the XY company to ever go public as to make the investment in these stocks somewhat useful in the future? I’d like to see them evolve into something I can sell on a public market like I would have with the tokens…

That’s one of those questions that we can’t answer because of SEC regulations, unfortunately. We can’t make statements about an IPO until/unless it’s a formal announcement and the mechanisms for the listing on an exchange are in place.

1 Like

I understand. Are there any upcoming developments to look forward to within the project in the coming months?

I’d say the biggest development to watch for will be the launch of the XYO core net later this year.

2 Likes

I wont to know if the XY stock will ever be worth more to me than a piece of paper. I thought I was buying an investment that would be valuable to me in the future and I would have something to leave my son and grand children.
Sincerely,
Yvonne Murphy

I hear IBM blockchain is doing well.

Hi Yvonne,

Unfortunately, SEC regulations say we can’t make any forward-looking statements about the future value or liquidity of XY equity shares, but I can speak generally about how investments like this usually work. We also released our semi-annual report yesterday - I’ll share some info from that below.

Starting in 2015, Regulation A+ and Regulation CF of the JOBS Act gave almost every American the opportunity to invest in privately held companies like XY. This was a HUGE change, because before 2015, only Venture Capital firms or other accredited investors were able to invest in privately held companies or start-ups. These are generally long term investments, as companies at this stage usually focus their earnings on continuing to grow and innovate. When/if these investments are profitable, it’s usually for one of three reasons:

• The company begins paying dividends
  • The company is acquired by another company
  • The company goes through an IPO and is listed on a stock exchange

Again, because of SEC rules, I can’t speculate on which of these scenarios are more likely or when/if they might happen in our case.

As I mentioned, we released our semi-annual report yesterday, covering January 1 - June 30 2018. It’s available on the SEC’s website here. Here are, in my opinion, some key take-aways.

• As of June 30, the company had more than $22 million in working capital, compared to negative $2 million at the end of 2017. This is due to a few factors, primarily the XYO token sale and a significant increase in international sales of our Findable devices.

• From January 1 to June 30 of 2018, the company brought in a net profit of $5 million, compared to a net loss of $2 million during the same period last year.

• From January 1 to June 30, XY brought in more than $1.4 million in revenue from the sales of our hardware devices. This is more than 200% growth over our revenue during the same period of 2017, and 40% more than we brought in through ALL of 2017, including the holiday season.

[Edited to correct date]

1 Like

Johnny, thank you so much for taking time to answer my question in a forthright manner and in plain English in a way I could understand. I am always interested in new technology and saw an AD on my telephone one day and was so intrigued I decided to buy some shares without doing due diligent investigation. Even if I had I still wouldn’t have understood it.

Thanks again,

Yvonne Murphy

SIS

Happy to help! If you have any other general questions I’m happy to answer them here. If you have specific questions about your shares or your purchase, you can discuss those with the team privately by emailing us at investor-relations@xyfindables.com.

1 Like

I purchased some shares a few months ago and I’ve recently been reading about the FHR… do I need to register my shares in some way? I made the purchase hoping the value would someday be worth a significant amount, but I don’t want to miss the boat because I did not register within the FHR correctly. Thanks