San Diego, CA XYO HODL'ers

Any XYO HODL’ers in San Diego? Would love to host an Unofficial (Official) meetup in the area :slight_smile:

1 Like

What about Irvine? It is only ~55-65 mins away… That being said, I was bummed out that I missed the one you had earlier in SD.

1 Like

Hi IlyaSh, We’d love to come up there soon, we’re pretty much neighbors!

One thing about us being from out of town is making the contacts for a venue that will house us for 2-3 hours so it’s always nice when our community members help us make those initial connections. We can always take it from there. :wink:

Also, if you ever want to host your own XYO meetup let us know and we can provide you with all the resources to get you started :slight_smile:

Cheers!
-E

I got you a space, lets get in contact to work out the details.

Hi guys! I Live in San Diego! Let me know if/when you guys meet up!

Shoot us an email at inquiries@xyo.network - I’ll connect you with a few members of the team to organize.

Done, thank you!

I’m interested in San Diego Meetup’s - thanks!

1 Like

#Geohacker4life north county xyo junkie at your service.

I’m a XYO HODL’er and live in San Diego. I would like a XYO mining kit. Your website said your sold out. Come by your office maybe and pick one up?

I have the XYO Android beta app installed on two phones. Am I mining XYO on my phone already? That would be cool. I’m new to XYO and still learning things.

2 Likes

Reach out to @johnny !

Hi Scott,

I bought and received my geo mining kit already.

Thank you,

Brandon

What happens to the coin incineration plan?

can I make a vid teaching how to make a bridge out of an rpi3 on youtube and post to the FB page? Is there any way I can check out xy labs?I can get rid of the rainbow spalsh and maybe speed up the boot with the config.txt file on the sd card too. Caught the vid on the new exchange congrats! all hail fearless leader. HODL! I can make vids to subscribers and for donation to help contribute to the cause.

I’m going to be hosting an XYO Mining Workshop on March 9th and 10th in San Diego. If you’d like to attend, there are a small number of tickets left - the cost includes the price of an XYO Mining Kit, and a custom built Archivist (which you will learn how to build from scratch). If you’re local, there is a discount available since you won’t need a hotel.

In any case, everyone is welcome to come have dinner and drinks with us the night before the workshop on Friday, March 8th from 7pm to 10pm. Location to be determined, and posted here shortly before (likely somewhere in Downtown).

To learn more about the workshop, read my latest blog post.

Hi San Diego Geohackers!

This is Brandon Moutray from the XYO Millionaires Club on Facebook.

If you live in San Diego and would like to have a XYO Meetup and a XYO Office tour all at the same time. XYO Millionaires Club is having our 1st Club XYO Meetup at the XYO Office in San Diego on February 25th at 5pm.

If you want to reserve your spot and go. Please contact me before February 25th so I can add you to the guest list. If you live in another state or city that’s fine. You still have enough time to book a flight.

See you XYO Geohackers there! Looking forward to meeting you all! We’re going to have allot of fun! Party time!

-Brandon
XYO Millionaires Club