Reverse Split, Produce more shares, Reverse Split

Reverse Split, Produce more shares, Reverse Split, Produce more shares, Reverse Split, Produce more shares, Reverse Split, Produce more shares, Reverse Split

Please explain ?.

It’s the classical scam that happens on the OTC stock market. By doing a reverse Split it makes a penny stock shoot up in price. Then they put out more shares which dilutes the price. This happens in the OTC all the time and the US government allows it to happen.

Not true. Most splits in the OTC market result in a decrease in price not increase. It not a scam is simply changes the value of each share while the Market Cap remains the same.

You notice that I said REVERSE Split?

Doesn’t matter… same principle

You haven’t a clue

You dont understand simple math. Market Cap remains the same … the individual shares are suppose to remain promotional. But, my experience is mearly everytime a split occurs the price went down in the OTC Penny Stock Days. I owned several Brokerages in those days. So pipe down

1 Like

Pipe Down?

I don’t give a rats ass how many “brokerage houses” known as pump and dumps you’ve owened; you are a scammer and you can KMWFA!!!