Other Crypto Oppurtunities

The whole FOAM token discussion got me thinking it would be a good idea to share other crypto oppurtinities amongst the Geohacker community.

Please post any new projects you come across and post a share link if you have it.

1 Like

Pi is a new digital currency being developed by a group of Stanford PhDs. For a limited time, you can join the beta to earn Pi and help grow the network. To join Pi, follow this link…
https://minepi.com/pinballdreamer
and use my username (pinballdreamer) as your invitation code.

This app allows you to mine Pi tokens in the background. I’ve been using it for a few weeks now and it’s super easy, just open the app and Tap mine :pick: once a day. So far it has no value and you can’t trade it on any exchange but if your the kind who likes to get in on a project early then don’t wait too long as they already have over 100K users.

BULVRD is another one I’ve been looking into but got bored with it tbh since it’s buggy.

See what you think, check out…
https://bulvrdapp.com/ using my referral code: rZ7KPCz1TF
We will each get free #BLVD Tokens!

UUnit is a unique project aiming to create the next digital gold by building a distributed community for a new cryptocurrency. Unlike all the previous digital currencies, UUnits are distributed for free to grow the community and create value. As UUnits are free there is no risk to lose money, and only a name and email is required to join. However, the amount of UUnits distributed goes down for each new community member, so the earliest adopters have the highest potential reward.

Here is my invite link: https://uunit.io/invite/glvlRb4G03erU053

Let me know after you have registered at uunit.io, as my invite link will expire and I need to verify you in the system.

What is UUnit?
UUnit is creating next generation digital gold by building the community first. UUnits are reserved and distributed for free by peer-to-peer referral to grow and spread the network. Free distribution is designed to promote mass adoption which has yet to occur with other cryptocurrencies.

While cryptocurrencies and other digital currencies have increased in popularity in the last decade, only a fraction of the world’s population are active users and prices fluctuate wildly. UUnit is creating a new approach to building a digital cryptocurrency by making it easy to join up-front while the technology is built and eliminating price volatility for new users by distributing it for free.

UUnit is a community for all interested in building digital gold as a universal UUnit of value.

Why Register for UUnit Now?

1. The earlier you registered, the more UUnits you can reserve. The allocation of UUnits constantly decreases to reward the earliest adopters who reserve UUnits, while also allowing for continuous free distribution to the network.
  2. It’s totally free - Really, we’re not interested in your money. Reserving UUnits is completely free, its the principle that the network is built upon. There is no hidden follow up fee: If you join UUnit, that allocation is yours.
  3. It’s totally safe - protecting your privacy. To reserve your UUnits now, we only request your name and email. We will never spam you, and we do not share your data. Should UUnit not succeed, all user data will be destroyed. After the reservation stage of the network build, you may be requested to confirm your identity to receive the UUnit cryptocurrency tokens.
1 Like

Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it’s ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There’s nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn’t want to miss this. Here is my invite link:

1 Like

I signed up to Uunit but the confirmation code email isn’t showing up in my inbox :incoming_envelope:
Can you help fix?

Think I already signed up to Q but not looked I to it properly, I’ll take another look :eyes:

1 Like

It shows in my Dashboard that you’re pending an email verification. Perhaps check your spam?

The Q team is promising. The investment into Q is zero. The only thing they ask you to do is invite more people. Worth sitting on just in case they succeed imho

1 Like

Yep I checked spam folder but nothing. I’ll try to sign up again using different email address

I checked and I did sign up, have 3K Q tokens. so do we just wait and see what happens now? It goes on about us recruiting more people but I’ve never been very good at that sort of thing.

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/EceUpfkQW

I signed up for UUnit and Q but I need you to verify me on both to continue!

Please accept! I have other people already joining waiting on my verification from you :black_heart:

Please remind Iain to verify your registration so you could verify others.

Please verify me on Q.

1 Like

@CodedInk you are verified now :+1:

1 Like

Hi, I’m still having trouble with the confirmation email for Uunit.
Can you do anything at your end?

I to am having an issue with not receiving the Verification Code Email?

1 Like

Sorry folks. Was camping. Not seeing an option to accept anyone on Q. As for UUnit, I had 3 pending. 1 was waiting for verification and I accepted. The other two still need to follow up on their acceptance email before I can verify. Here is what they say about not seeing the emails…
https://uunit.io/faq

1 Like