OK I'm really confused!

I’m sorry that you missed my sarcasm. I agree with you 100%. Especially that Scott is a scammer.

@Geooz :man_shrugging: guess we’ll agree to disagree then… I’m realistic about what I got involved in… all crypto is gambling (or speculation if you prefer) at this point. If you did this looking for profit, I wish you and your family the best in that endeavor. I did it because I was looking for a hobby.

1 Like

Careful… you are going to get Katie - aka: Lil’ Ball of Hate – all riled up about freedom and constitutional rights… because our country is going down the drain due to XYO scamming us (now, that’s sarcasm)

1 Like

@lucky13 there is a very useful “mute” button… look for it in your preferences. Working for me very well… :+1:

3 Likes

I got involved because of the Facebook adds pushing mining crypt for free. I took them at face value. If I do manage to cash out, then I will have got what I came for.

Its great that some people are into it for the dev, but they did also actively solicit the ones of us who are hear for the crypto.

1 Like

Thank you! A bit hidden but wow… Thank you again.

Same here, even though I have been involved in crypto for years. Should have just bought some sentinels on E-Bay and used the coin app.

BTW, just sent my first 10,000 XYO to my wallet. What I should do it sell it and buy a cup of Starbucks (while I still can).

2 Likes

It does seem to be a case of diminishing returns. But regardless of XYO’s future I can probably use what I learned and look into some of the other projects that are similar from the general-user’s point of view. Maybe Pi coin. I just want to get at least one pay out to complete the process.

1 Like

@bunnyhugger yes, i see 100% where you are coming from… some of what I saw watching the livestreams was cringe-inducing with how it was presented. My only suggestion at this point is either hold and keep using COIN if you enjoy it or cash out completely (hardware, tokens, etc) and never look back. Many on this site and elsewhere are happy to help when we can and when we have answers, but only to a point. It’s no fun to try multiple ways to help only to have someone not even make the attempt to take the advice or help themselves… especially considering most of us here are just enthusiasts trying to have fun and learn new things.

4 Likes

I just bought into this because I wanted to learn more about Coins and Crypto. I have no idea how to even use this package XYO, I am 70 and Still wanting to learn, but this is all beyond me. Could you tell me how I would sell my shares and package if possible. Penny
moonchild1@live.ca. They. never answer my questions when I ask.
Thank You

1 Like

Hey there Penny, the safest way to on-sell is probably somewhere like Ebay. But if you want to give is another chance you might get more help from a peer-to-peer site like this one.

1 Like

Shares cannot be sold on eBay. They can only be sold privately. This venture is still pretty new and may take some time before anyone can see the shares being worth enough to get a good return on. Good for you for still getting out there and learning! That’s pretty awesome!

The issue with the shares is that XYO is not public yet. So this is more, as far as I can tell, the right to be issued shares when/if they become available. No choice but to hold and hope. If they do go public there should be some point where your can sell them at or above what you paid.

1 Like

Thank you for your honest reply

1 Like

@Penny1050 you technically can get rid of your shares but you need to find a willing buyer and then coordinate with XYO and their transfer agent (Broadridge?) to facilitate the exchange… XYO Support has offered that option on various posts here and reddit i think. I don’t know if any exchanges like this have actually happened though… and ebay for the hardware is probably your best bet as others have mentioned… although one guy is building bridges and selling them for $89 on ebay now and XYO seems to now be selling bridges direct from them for $100… and even an ocho pack of sentinels can be had direct from XY for about $115 with discount code…

bottom line is your probably not going to get much if you go through the hassle but it can be done if you really want to… good luck

2 Likes