New UPS blockchain platform

Did you’ll get this news, I thought it would be a great use case for XYO. Maybe team up or promote the XYO SDK to the Zippy crew from Inxeption :wink: just a thought…

”American multinational package delivery and supply chain management giant United Parcel Service (UPS) is teaming up with e-commerce technology company Inxeption to create Inxeption Zippy, a blockchain-based e-commerce platform that helps B2B merchants set up, sell, and ship products online.”

Rock on!

‘Everywhere we go XYO’

2 Likes

is inexeption a xyo product or compeditor?

Neither, but they could make use of the XYO Oracle and integrate it in their network to make it more secure. :ok_hand::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Let’s hope that get on to it

1 Like

Did anyone catch this news?

FedEx, UPS, And DHL Join Forces To Call Government To Mandate Blockchain Adoption For International Shipping

Nice huh! :+1:

… And what about the IOTA Jaguar deal? Seems new Jaguars will be fitted with an IOTA wallet and drivers will earn / mine IOTA for heuristics like traffic jams and locations etc… Maybe the XYO could collaborate with IOTA?

Just saying :wink::boom:

1 Like

The next year is going to be very interesting as more usable blockchain products and services start to come online.

1 Like

Yup! I can already feel the buzz… and I ‘m really excited in the things to come! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

By the way, did you’ll here about Unstoppable domains? The can create an domain name to replace a blockchain address. They are, just like XYO, platform agnostic.

Maybe interesting for XYO in the near future? To have an XYO-ether address like ‘your-name’.xyo to transfer your XYO and ether to, and from.

Read more about them below:
https://link.medium.com/m5mix47jrW

1 Like

Haha I am familiar with Unstoppable Domains as they keep advertising to me on the Brave Browser. I think it’s a step in the right direction in terms of decentralized services, though I am a bit concerned about the scenario of people putting up extremely illegal material on their sites to keep it from being taken down.

I was chatting with a few crypto friends last night and one scenario would be that browsers simply block those domains from being read. We will have to see what happens in the future.

XYO needs to contact them and try to get some of that business.