New UPS blockchain platform

Did you’ll get this news, I thought it would be a great use case for XYO. Maybe team up or promote the XYO SDK to the Zippy crew from Inxeption :wink: just a thought…

”American multinational package delivery and supply chain management giant United Parcel Service (UPS) is teaming up with e-commerce technology company Inxeption to create Inxeption Zippy, a blockchain-based e-commerce platform that helps B2B merchants set up, sell, and ship products online.”

Rock on!

‘Everywhere we go XYO’

2 Likes

is inexeption a xyo product or compeditor?

Neither, but they could make use of the XYO Oracle and integrate it in their network to make it more secure. :ok_hand::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Let’s hope that get on to it

1 Like

Did anyone catch this news?

FedEx, UPS, And DHL Join Forces To Call Government To Mandate Blockchain Adoption For International Shipping

Nice huh! :+1:

… And what about the IOTA Jaguar deal? Seems new Jaguars will be fitted with an IOTA wallet and drivers will earn / mine IOTA for heuristics like traffic jams and locations etc… Maybe the XYO could collaborate with IOTA?

Just saying :wink::boom:

1 Like

The next year is going to be very interesting as more usable blockchain products and services start to come online.

1 Like

Yup! I can already feel the buzz… and I ‘m really excited in the things to come! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

By the way, did you’ll here about Unstoppable domains? The can create an domain name to replace a blockchain address. They are, just like XYO, platform agnostic.

Maybe interesting for XYO in the near future? To have an XYO-ether address like ‘your-name’.xyo to transfer your XYO and ether to, and from.

Read more about them below:
https://link.medium.com/m5mix47jrW

1 Like

Haha I am familiar with Unstoppable Domains as they keep advertising to me on the Brave Browser. I think it’s a step in the right direction in terms of decentralized services, though I am a bit concerned about the scenario of people putting up extremely illegal material on their sites to keep it from being taken down.

I was chatting with a few crypto friends last night and one scenario would be that browsers simply block those domains from being read. We will have to see what happens in the future.