Integrating with Cellular Networks and Hardware Suppliers

Can’t find a good “Category” for this post. Something like “partnerships” or “technical roadmap” would be fitting…

Problem:
The current requirement for wi-fi to be present for bridging seems limiting for a very large amount of potential applications (anything outside).

Roadmap question:
Are partnerships with cellular network providers on the table and/or moving forward? This seems to enable mass use/expansion. An optional fifth participant in the XYO network would be a third party bridge-archivist network (aka cell networks) that enables sentinal data to be sent to archivists without the need for wi-fi. These networks get paid in XYO just like the other 4 network participants (bridges, sentinels, archivists, diviners).

Problem:
Sentinal and bridging devices require significant affirmative action to be configured and connected to the network.

Roadmap question:
I envision a technical roadmap where XYO sentinels and bridges are pre-installed all phones and modems and users simply need to opt in and provide an XYO address (for mining rewards) to contribute to the network. Are phone and modem manufacturers on the future partnership list?

2 Likes

Very good question! I bought 3 sets ( 24 Sentials). I’m wondering how to install and make so many devices work. :sweat:

1 Like