Expand XYO & HELP CHARITIES

HELP CHARITIES AND XYO AT SAME TIME
Introduce your favorite charity’s Chief fund raiser to COIN. Show how they can boost their funds income at no cost to them. If needed, help them open a wallet in the charity’s name. Ask him to recruit their staff & supporters to open a COIN app and account in their own names. When they reach 10,000 coins tell them how to transfer to the charity’s wallet.
Benefits:
XYO network expands rapidley and becomes all charities best fund raising partner.
Charities benefit from increase in number of new supporters who wish to help but unable to give hard cash.
Who benefits most. Not those listed above but those they support whether its a children’s charity, medical/life saving, wild life, or your favorite charity. Many thousands of people would benefit.

OBSERVATION
When I mention or ask anyone what they could tell me about Crypto currencies, altcoins or online wallets, I’m usually met with: Not a clue, Avoid it, Its a con, A fad that won’t last, Its a Plague. Most people are very uncomfortable with this subject.
However ask the same people what they could tell me about Loyalty points, I’m usually met with: Their brillient, Great, I have several store cards, I get free Coffees, free or reduced Air travel with my Airmiles, Used to collect Green shield stamps, etc. Most people are very comfortable with this subject. If I then liken coins (don’t tell them its crypto) to loyalty points but pointing out that they DO NOT, first have to first spend their money, visit a particular shop or business and don’t have to spend their accrued points in the same shop but can spend / invest / donate it any where they choose, then they become very interested.

2 Likes