Claiming Your Bridge and Sentinels

Hi Peeps🙋🏻‍♂️
I’d like to share some intel on claiming bridge and sentinels in hope it may just save you precious time or answer some questions arose regarding the recent update on the Geomining Bridge and the XYO Network iOS app.
Probably you read previously about new SD card to be mailed to you and you may well be eagerly waiting for the mailman ever since.
Good News! :raised_hands:t2: and I’m pleased share, that the image file has been published along with a super easy software to flash the new firmware working thanks to pinballdreamer the link
Download the compressed file (5-6 GB),
in the meantime download the balenaEtcher and install it, hook up your microSD card reader to your PC (adapter may be required but I picked up a new microSD Card with adapter to SD card) and open the Etcher app to flash the new XYOBridge firmware. Now I wasted time here not having a clue if I have a password or not :see_no_evil: when tried Claiming and if you read this far it may save you the kerfuffle…
!so first Download the iOS XYO Network App just released in AppStore and login, there is a link if you forgot your password:full_moon_with_face: or register with your email.
The rest I share in screenshots ! spoiler alert

2 Likes

Are those the actual screenshots from your Bridge, or did you use the XYO Network iOS App for the screenshots? I ask because I just setup my Bridge and it’s hanging out on a “What Is My IP?” page, and I can’t figure out how to navigate to the useful cool stuff we can see in the XYO Network iOS App.

yes they are from iPhone,
I couldn’t log-in and once I looked in appstore the app was there, logs you back in but even in worst case scenario, there is a link to reset password.
first 4 sentinel claimed like a charm, then the next after was the one I updated the firmware XY4+ to XY4++ and the rest of sentinels are not updating though…

no drama, but just recalling it now, the fact that I was not any near to my missus phone (coinApp) I also have an android phone and neither the bridge was near when I did the first 4

This is what showed up on my Bridge after I logged in, and I can’t figure out how to navigate anywhere else. On the old Bridge and in the current Network App you can See/Add Devices, review Bound Witnesses, etc. I’d like to be able to do the same with the new Bridge, but it’s not showing up for me.