Anyone Upgrading Coin Account?

If you have bought crypto with fiat you know the barriers you have to navigate to get your money onto blockchain platforms. And it is expensive. It just occurred to me that for $12.95 a month you could mine XYO at a higher rate, and once you transfer it to your wallet, you can then trade or exchange your XYO into ETH or BTC, and then use it to purchase most any crypto or token you want. So if $12.95 a month helps me accumulate assets on blockchain currencies, it just might be cheaper and easier than transferring fiat using credit cards. To be worth $12.95 one needs to collect enough XYO tokens to cover the monthly cost.

Is anyone signing up for the upgraded app?

6 Likes

nope. I won’t just assume it is worth it – Let some guinea pigs try it and report back

4 Likes

I signed up for it. Seems very lucrative so far!

4 Likes

I did, might be a waste of money.
Might be smarter to only passive invest.
However that being said XYO has a real use case, fixing real world issues, and the coin itself just like bitcoin is a deflationary coin.
So as with most Altcoins it is a very risky investment. Also it depends on, are you going to make the the monthly subscription worth it?

5 Likes

I might be upgrading, but earnestly confidence in the project is on the decline. Can’t understand the move here, payed subscribtions will be most appealing to the more dedicated XYO followers and therefore give you a narrower target audience, but was the point not to get the app on to more phones and used more? This looks more like a move to sqeeze extra cash from the current user base. A little info would go a long way in regaining some trust in the project.
I haven’t given up yet not completely, so might subscribe. The cost isn’t great, but neither is the trust. I just don’t know.

3 Likes

Risk and reward go together.

5 Likes

anyone know if you can upgrade without buying another “free” sentinel?

3 Likes

It seems to me that they must be expecting a net income gain from this, which makes me feel it is not tangibly profitable (in $) for the average purchaser of COIN+

2 Likes

I mine about 500-to-600 on a slow day, maybe up to 1000 on a good day if I run into a big drop. So at current price for 500 tokens that is about 60-cents a day or $18 bucks a month. So if the cost, rounding up, is $13 a month then I would be up $3 a month if I could doubled my current mining results. I believe you would need to double your take for it to be attractive to spend the money. So if I could get back up to 1000 a day, that would be about $36 a month of which I could transfer to a wallet, and then I could also transfer into ETH, if I didn’t want to hold XYO, on KuCoin, for example. Right now it would cost me about $10 in fees to use a credit card to transfer my fiat dollars into ETH or BTC on KuCoin, so I am just thinking out loud that the Coin app might be almost as cost effective to accumulate crypto assets as going through credit cards. Of course I believe a larger credit card purchase might be cheaper than a small purchase.

I am just thinking there are a number of ways to look at the evolving XYO ecosystem.

6 Likes

Any tips or tricks you have for mining 1000 a day?

2 Likes

Lucrative how? the Coins are losing value, so you need more to gain what you used to gain before the fun and games. Not that there’s any value to it, but a few bucks if you cash out now.

1 Like

It has gotten harder with more miners coming in. I basically mine all the time, and I do a fair amount of driving. I have mined as much as 8000 a day, but that seems to be impossible now. I need to get some big drops these days to get to 1000.

4 Likes

WTH?
Give it a shot . . . . . . . . . you have already invested in XYO . . . . yes?

Stephen Watkins

2 Likes

I am still planning on turning a profit within a 2 year horizon. And it’s a realistic plan.

I learned to stop throwing money at things without a returns projection the first time I bought stock. Donations are only for charities who are putting the money to good use–and I expect an independent audit on that too.

3 Likes

I have the coin app pro version. It’s an awesome upgrade. I highly recommend the pro version of the coin app. Happy XYO minning! :smiley::+1:

3 Likes

i have free plus account because i am FHR member and want to upgrade it to Pro but i get the error that my FHR adress already is redeemed. Any ideas on how to fix that?

1 Like

This is how I updated my account. Scott Scheper sent an email with the link below.

https://special.coinapp.co/direct-geohacker-bundle?utm_source=drip&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Bought+SentinelX%2C+But+Not+the+Geohacker+Bundle&utm_content=Things+money+can't+buy

Yes, you need to subscribe to Plus.

Done and Done. It took 10.5 days for my Plus to get activated. I purchased it on the 10th. My account was also charged on the 10th, of June. And I’m a FHR member as well. Address was verified on the 16th of June…finally on the 21st I got activated at Plus. For 2 hours only! Why…cuz then I got bumped to Pro! Yeah Baby!!! XYO for Life Y’all!!!

So…i am sitting at 2,213.xx XYO mined today…with only a handful of big mines…highest one was 69.xx…no real monster mines in the triple digit range. At this rate, I will break even at about the 8 day mark, for the cost of Plus. I had been averaging 11.5K XYO every 2 weeks. But on the 1st of June I moved about 25 miles closer to work, which added a full week to the length of time gathering minimum 10K XYO for withdrawal request…well…I think I got lucky with Plus and Pro kicking in with enough time to make the limit.

I am more than pleased with the results so far.

1 Like

One thing is mining overnight. It really helps. I’m a super user, mining an average of 20+ hrs a day. That’s the real trick…constantly mining. And if you can swing the $13.00 then upgrade to Plus…

1 Like