Anyone figure out how we get paid or how to send coins?

So how do i get paid? $850 is alot of money for some people and im not making an investment and cant repay myself hmmph… Any ideas? And what number and port do i put for the archivist? I have 2 but dunno if those are correct??

2 Likes

i know that right now you just add default archivist, just to be safe every once and a while i delete and re-add default to ensure its a working archivist, and for how we get paid i cant help. I know mining isn’t active yet and we will get more info when it is, but as of now there is no way to really “get paid” except maybe trading XYO coins.

More information about mining.

Here is some more information.

Hey

How are you? Which Bridge is better A or Xy Geo Mining Kit B. Is there more power in A?

Thanks

1 Like

For now I think the only way to get a Cash :moneybag: reward is to collect coin in the Coin App on an Android or iOS device. See the topic below for how to convert the coin to cash…

4 Likes

I think in the coin app you have to make contact to request payment

Awesome

1 Like

What is spoofing

1 Like

Spoofing is when a false GPS signal is created by software to gain an advantage by pretending to be in a different geographical position than you really are.
The main point of the XYO network is to provide a non spoofable location proof.
It wo t be as accurate as gps but hopefully it will be trustworthy

1 Like

Thanks…fully noted

1 Like

$850? That ain’t shit.

Try $12,000

You wander why I’m pissed?!?

3 Likes

This is for long term Investors everybody’everybody remember… This is not a turn and burn Scheme

1 Like

I received my first 10,000 XYO coins into etherscan. How do I covert it to Ethereum then turn it into cash?
I’m a bit lost because when I requested it I gave my wallet address to myetherwallet address and not sure what to do from there.
Thanks,
Jay

I did this several months ago and you should research each step before starting the process. Make sure you have accounts set up with each site and you have completed any KYC requirements.

My eco seems to be listed in etherscan. Not sure how to transfer them to my ether wallet, turn into ether in, then send to Coinbase.

Please advice.

Thanks,

Jay

I’ll try to help you… where is your 10K XYO right now?

Iain

When I requested my first 10,000 I gave my myetherwallet address but the confirmation email was from etherscan that says it had my 10,000 xyo with a cash value of $11.76.

Not sure what to do from there.

Thanks,

Jay

Ok :ok_hand:

So your XYO coins should be in your MEW wallet, don’t worry about the etherscan email, etherscan is a third party tool for viewing the blockchain.

Your first step is to send your XYO from your etherwallet to a crypto exchange.

Do you have an account with a crypto exchange such as Bittrex, KuCoin or HITbtc ?

If not then choose one that lists XYO and create an account with them. Be careful to check there transaction and withdrawal fees.

I use HITBtc a lot but KuCoin seemed best value for selling XYO. I can only offer advice, you must do your research and choose for yourself.

When you have set up a trading account on a crypto exchange then you need to send your XYO from your etherwallet to the crypto exchange wallet address on your account.

When you have done that I’ll walk you through the next step.

Iain

Some current exchange rates on the top crypto exchanges. (Info from CoinGecko.com)

Iain