Ok Thxs All , here is the latest updates .
Your Questions Answered
bunnyhunger : Every time you close and reopen the XYO it creates a new bridge, you need to delete the extra ones.
Answer : My initial question was how do u do that ?.
Answer : But this Arvo we(Aby/Shoshi assisted in Telegram Group) worked it out. All useless(4) Bridges deleted! So Done & Dusted !
Did you ever try to set a password on that sentinel?
Answer: NO. Never got anyway near setting a password and never had a Sentinel registered either so can’t see it being account locked
Are you actually connected to other BT devices while you are trying to flash the firmware?
Answer: No there are no other BT devices found around me…
Your screen cap kind of suggests you might be paired and connected to your laptop?
Answer: Yes screen shows “Paired” but Laptop is powered off, so i guess it just remembers I had paired in the past.
Turn off wi-fi on your phone. **Will try that as well.**.
Make sure you aren’t paired and connected with any other device… maybe go somewhere “quiet” away from other signals just to be sure.
**Answer**: Not Paired with anything and turned home network router OFF .. So no Ethernet or wireless in the house..(no doof doof :)
If you have a volt meter, measure your battery to make sure it is relatively new, don’t assume it’s good because you just bought it or got in in a new sentinel device (i can tell you,
most of the batteries i measured right out of the box in “new” sentinels were practically drained).
**Answer** : ummm Don't have one a volt meter but appreciate the suggestion
Place the phone and sentinel down next to each other and don’t move them until you are done and have to enter a password and name for the sentinel.
**Answer**: Never moved phone or Sentinel ... Never got that far to enter a password or name on sentinel...
Next Action plan
- Delete those 4 redundant Bridges on my phone? RESOLVED: 1/06/2019 Aby & Shoshi assisted me how to do that via iOS ( see Telegram Chat).
If u want to know how it was resolved, check Telegram chats around Saturday @12:16pm AEST
- Now I have only 1 Bridge listed on the Android Network App ( resolved by point 1 above )… So back top the start with all the recommendations above …
- Ensure no BT devices connected/paired around me with my phone.
- Turn OFF wi-fi on phone
- Turn off router in my home network <<< This is extreme but I’m ensuring NO home network issue… I’ll use the IP provider network instead…
- Ensure only 1 sentinel is available for registration. (If firmware update doesn’t work, then keep retrying with another battery)
Possible workaround (Phone A) - Existing
- Install Android Network App on another recent version of Android on (Phone B) -(using my existng account if possible! )
- Login on Phone B using my existing Network App account. ( If allowed OR if it doesn’t cause further issues !! )
- Perform firmware update to register Sentinel (Ensure only 1 sentinel is available for registration and follow all the recommendations for BLT devices around)
- If this works then I can proceed to try setting up Hardware Bridge with all registered Sentinels.
- (Phone B) will therefore become my Mobile Bridge. “But has it inherited something from other (Android Phone B) that will cause further issues ???”
- (Phone A) could still be used as my COIN app given it works already without any issue.
- (Phone A) XYO Network App could/should be uninstalled. - Given (Android Phone B) is now my Mobile Bridge ?
Failing any of the above ( Last Option )
- Buy New recent Android Mobile phone. ( This is NOT what I expected to have to do but if LAST option is to do that then so be it…)
- Download Android COIN & XYO Network App on NEW ANDROID PHONE and login using existing account…
- Proceed with Firmware Upgrade instructions… and lets see what happens !!!