About a grand + bunch of time wasted, enough

• $40 Pi bridge I paid $400 for is sitting collecting dust.
  • 4 toy key-chain beepers still laying around the house, 2 are dead and 2 I sent to a friend who laughed at the technology (not sure if he is still using them).
  • PC with ‘archivist’ I spent a whole weekend setting up that crashed daily is turned off to preserve power.
  • Useless COIN app removed together with a few bucks worth of XYO. Tired of playing penny-Pokemon.
    Network app that moves a bunch of pointless 1s and 0s still lingering on my devices (haven’t gotten around to removing).
    -Certificate for 65 worthless shares is somewhere around the house.
    Tried to sell them but only got 1 inquiry that went nowhere.
4 Likes

i mean, if you’re done…are you just going to throw everything away??? If so, I’m happy to take whatever you do not want any more off your hands!

10 Likes

Current ebay prices would recover about 50% of the cost if you resell.

3 Likes

Sadly even though I’m 90% sure that this thing is going nowhere I’m still hesitant to get rid of all this junk. I guess the 10% chance that I’m wrong is keeping my gullibility alive.

1 Like

I think that is perfectly reasonable. There is no way to know, from the outside, how a start up with pan out over the long term. But the short to medium term isn’t looking great.

2 Likes

Yeah but I should probably stop being so damn negative. Maybe those guys are really trying hard to make this thing work. It just looks a lot like a couple other crypto projects I’ve been involved in that had a very similar trajectory into irrelevance.

4 Likes

I mean, their PR is pretty tragic.

3 Likes

Do not worry, just take look a whole crypto market, when is down invest some, when up sell it or keep it because nobody knows how high will the highest, I am absolutely positive 2020 will be the 1st good year for XYO tokens, the plan with the low altitude satellite system is brilliant…

3 Likes

Yeah well, I’m just gonna leave this thing on the back burner like my other failed/failing crypto ventures. Failed for me that is, not for them because they collected a bunch of money and slowly sunset the projects and this one looks a lot like that as well.

2 Likes

Hi. I think I asked about your share certificate on Discord but didn’t see a response. Do you want to sell these shares?

I think I’m just gonna keep them. Who knows I may turn out to be wrong about this whole thing and I’d rather loose the money than have to kick myself in the ass if this thing works out after all.

2 Likes

Afterall, it ain’t over 'till the fat lady sings, right? for as much as many are predicting it, at this point, you might as well hang on to them until it’s official… otherwise, why would anyone be offering up to buy your shares?

1 Like

People do a lot of stupid things. I can’t really call XYO investors and miners stupid though, more like gullible. I know that’s what suckered me in.

It’s not hard to figure out if XYO will succeed. In order to succeed, they need a FUNCTIONING product. As of now, and as of Day One, there is no product, and no one has explained exactly how or when there will be one. A lot of “stuff” is “happening soon” or “any day now”, but every time the promised “stuff” appears, it’s broken, doesn’t work, needs an upgrade, still doesn’t work, but as soon as the other “stuff” is working, all the broken stuff will work too. That’s their business plan and their pitch, if you break it down in to plain English and demonstrated facts. Is that a recipe for success? At least I thought the COIN app was working, but now the Sentinels won’t pair when I’m in my car. They paired just fine until yesterday, when just by some strange coincidence, other people’s sentinels stopped pairing in cars too. Must be something wrong with our cars. I’ll go buy a brand new one, gotta keep mining!

2 Likes

@lucky13 yeah, you have a point. to be honest i’m more bummed out that this thing seems to be going nowhere fast than the idea that i may loose the grand i invested. i was really excited to see what i though was gonna be a new and interesting development but at this point it just looks like a bunch of smoke and mirrors.

2 Likes

I hear ya, that’s kinda how i feel about the whole thing too. in retrospect what the hell was i thinking. when i first saw Scott’s videos i was like this guy looks like a conman. i think you are right about the whole gullibility thing. i went and installed the stupid COIN app back kinda as in “there is no other pill to take so swallow the one that made you ill” and my sentinels are not working much either so i just gave up.

1 Like

Its people powered. Less people using, bigger chance of failure. Chin up, keep the faith. As for gullible, I disagree, many were ecstatic about their concept. You are not gullible and @Katie neither are you!

5 Likes

well said!

1 Like

Xyo is dead, over 1 year of nothing but missed dealines broken items and promises, pumps by the advertising team, dumps by whoever. Im out 4k, i sold it all off way before the 90% tank. Glad I did. This project and team is dead. Just a matter of time before another long winded scott email saying hey buy this and that its amazing! 2 days later hey guys were going out of buisniness sorry i still eat 7 11…boohoo xyo sucks, team sucks, , direction sucks and def. MANAGEMENT AND OWNERS Suck. Salty? Yes for all the false advertising and lies. If you have lawyers fire them, if you dont hire some. Ur in violation of numerous false advertising articles. Anyone else down for a class action lawsuit?
They play dumb they know what they are doing. Even on their website says earn xyo tokens now with your bridge…just give us 400$ first… i have numerous examples.
Just another Shit coin

4 Likes

Any idea how that satellite would work as I’ve never seen any details on the “plan”
Sentinels aren’t even bluetooth 5, which if they were and with an amp and directional antenna will get you like 3 miles line of sight max range in my experience.

So how will the satellite communicate with my sentinel as I canoe along the Amazon?

1 Like

I’d be more than happy to take it all off your hands. Let me k iw your price

3 Likes